Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's going on now

Yes, it has been way too long since I have blogged. I totally missed Christmas, and Brayden's birthday!! Truth is I just haven't had time. What I can tell you is that the holidays were absolutely wonderful. I can't express how much it meant to me. I have pictures galore and need to post them because Brayden was an absolute joy! I'm so glad god blessed me with the wonderful child. He is the greatest!

I will just start from what's going on right now. I have a couple of resolutions this year and so far its going good. The first one I have started working on is my overall health. I have started eating healthier and exercising. I have done a lot better with eating healthy rather than exercise lol... It's hard to find time. I have already lost 12 pounds! That doesn't seem like very much to me though. I have always done the crash dieting. The last diet I was on was low carb. I ate little to no carbs and exercised almost two hours a day. I dropped about 50 pounds in less than 3 months. It was very unhealthy and my body definitely payed for it. I vowed never to go down that route again. So I will stick with the 2 pounds a week and stay proud and positive.
My other Resolutions are to quit smoking and get out of debt! I haven't quit yet but I will. I am taking steps to get my finances in order. Its important to me because I want to be able to buy my dream home and afford a lot of other things. 2010 is going to be a great year! I'm staying positive and heading in the right direction.

Brayden is almost 14 months now and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like it was just yesterday that he was my little baby boy. Helpless and needed me for everything. I could hold him in my arms for hours. Now he is a toddler and Mr. Independent! No mommy I'll do it. It's amazing how incredibly smart he is. He picks up on the littlest things. He starting to get mischievous and sometimes its cute, other times stressful. He has this new scream now that is like nails on a chalk board! I hate when he's upset and uses that scream. Its sad not knowing exactly what is bugging him or what he wants. I have taught him to sign but only a couple things. He still cant tell me where it hurts or even if it does. Before I know it he'll be talking away and wont stop. I will continue to enjoy every little moment I have with my little man.

Life is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love you and you can do all you set out to! You're the best!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete